unusual locations ...

Adrian

Platinum Legend
Platinum Member
for night photography? Trying to think of some unusual places to do a bit of car photography in the dark. Not really had a go at night time photography full stop. Any suggestions?

Rooftop car parks?

If there's any bridges near you that go over the motorway, set the shutter speed to very slow. :wink:

Erm, any industrial estates, the emptier/moodier looking the better, but watch yout back just incase.

Rooftop car parks?

If there's any bridges near you that go over the motorway, set the shutter speed to very slow. :wink:

Erm, any industrial estates, the emptier/moodier looking the better, but watch yout back just incase.

rooftop car parks are a no go round here bud - I like my life too much! And they are all locked up over night. Done the light trails thing for Open University course I did, it worked out ok but once you have seen one you have seen them all.

Somewhere really rural with plenty of star light!!!!

What a surrounding that is!

What Mike said really Adrian! Find a nice place in the middle of nowhere with plenty of starlight and maybe a little bit of extra light somehow!

Good excuse for a good drive also :wink:

Somewhere abandoned or just a multistory (advantage is you get some lighting for free).

It's difficult to light a car without at least 2 light sources I think, it looks a bit crap with a built in flash.