UltraRed 200 FF CUP - Weekend warrior

Regarding loud banging noise. Lifted up the car, no visible damage to be seen and strange noise comes from the depths of a gearbox... so something has failed miserably. Oil is shimmering, but looks like there are no big particles. Funny thing is, car is drivable if you go easy, like nothing happened.
Seems this season is over for me :worried:
You basically cannot get refurbed gearbox here, same with parts for repairing mine :sob: Wish I were in the UK, with many reputable garages and loads of parts :smile:

• Sad
Reactions: burrellbloke
I have a spare gearbox casing (shell) that I’m happy to sell, if you wanted to arrange for it to be built up using parts sourced from the UK, then couriered to you. I know it probably won’t be cheap but doesn’t sound like you have a lot of options locally.

I have a spare gearbox casing (shell) that I’m happy to sell, if you wanted to arrange for it to be built up using parts sourced from the UK, then couriered to you. I know it probably won’t be cheap but doesn’t sound like you have a lot of options locally.
Thank you for your offer. Need to check what is wrong with the box I have at first (Because If there is no hole in the casing, there is still hope I guess :laughing:). Then I will try germany, and if everything fails Its time to continue with economical suicide AKA gbox from england :smiley:

Similar Thread Suggestions