Ultra Red 200

Heres the progress thread of my 200. Completely standard at present but i will do some small mods eventually and maybe do some work on the performance , but not just yet. Bought some basic car mats from Halfords with a red trim last night as it didnt have any mats when i bought the car.

Plans i have at the minute are
Wheel spacers all around, maybe 15mm front and 20mm back
LED bulbs for side lights, rear number plate
Either a hid kit or white/blue headlights
Thinking about changing the rear lights but that depending if theres a nice looking pair as the standard ones are fine anyway

WP_20140919_17_20_14_Pro1.jpg

WP_20140920_12_04_06_Pro.jpg

WP_20140920_12_03_06_Pro.jpg

Looks tidy.

I wouldn't have different spacers on front and rear tho, i'd suspect that would effect the handling a bit. Rear lights look fine. Please don't get a blue light kit :lol:

Get your calipers painted red tho...that'd be a fairly nice upgrade. There's some cracking UR's on here if you want some ideas

I meant white lights with the iced blue tint to them, like Xenons, not blue side lights or something lol.. And i can agree with u on having different size spacers, think ill go 20mm all round or 15

About the calipers aswell, be a bit of an awkward job wont it to keep the brembo sign showing? Dont really want to paint over that to be fair

Last edited:
It's best to get the calipers painted, put the new sticker on, then lacquer over the top to make sure it doesn't peel off with the heat

You said you were going to get blue headlights or a hid kit in reflectors, both of which are frowned upon.

Well. I don't think it's frowned upon, I just think it cheeses other drivers off to get blasted in the face in the middle of the night.

I dont see whats wrong with them, see a lot of cars with HIDs or Xenons these days..

Just bought me a Renault Sport steering wheel trim, will get a pic up when ive got it on

Last edited:
Car looks lovely, personally I'd leave it as it is at the moment. Just enjoy driving it and getting some smiling miles on it.

Id leave the Mods for now. I'd paint the calipers when the discs and pads are due. There's a reason to be pulling it all apart then.

Had new discs and pads all around and bought some Speedlines, thanks to DB_CLIO. Next plan is to paint the calipers red

WP_20150301_16_12_17_Pro.jpg