Ultra Red 200 Irish Revival

Cheers lad :smiley:
No they are a rare sight alright

This was suppose to be a cheap track tool but now its turning into a bit of a handful:grinning:

Same! Meant to be a weekend little thing I could hammer around on a Sunday morning and I've ended up refreshing the whole underneath, brakes, few cosmetic bits and I'm building a box now at the moment with a shorter final drive and an LSD.

Same! Meant to be a weekend little thing I could hammer around on a Sunday morning and I've ended up refreshing the whole underneath, brakes, few cosmetic bits and I'm building a box now at the moment with a shorter final drive and an LSD.
I was fall for the same trap lol:smiley:Hopefully mine should see Mondello in anger in 2021

Reactions: Gorman
I don't believe it first time I've seen anything 197 for sale in Ireland but Traynors in the MOY have a 197 003 gearbox for sale I've just seen it on Ebay

003 gearbox
Cheers man,I might give them a shout next week. In mean time here's what £900 of Renault Transmission parts looks like :weary:
20201223_105636.jpg
Here's a different way of removing the old bottom ball joints from the wishbone,tack a piece of tube and use a pipe wrench with minimal effort
20201218_200314.jpg
Have a lot of pieces dismantled and off for powder coating so in the next few weeks hopefully get them back