Ultra Red 197

Well I'm at body shop now and I've refused my car they haven't done it right, there's some small blemishes on the boot lid, and the rear quarter looks like it hasn't been stripped down it looks as if they've painted over the top! Also some sort of laquer peel on the bumper the bit that joins the rear quarter and they've gone over the rear quarter bump strip and now it's all smooth instead of a rough texture!!
Not happy lol!!

sounds like an awful job - are they a proper bodyshop???

I wish I had known you were getting work done, I know an amazing body shop that are cheap.

Get you rmoney back + some compensation and take it somewhere decent.

It's a Renault warranty claim!
Plus checked the mileage and the ****ers have done 45miles in two days!!!

It's a Renault warranty claim!
Plus checked the mileage and the ****ers have done 45miles in two days!!!

Dunno what to say mate, except somethings gone badly wrong. Personally I would want to speak to the manager and findout whats gone on, but no matter what I would want my money back + extra for the trouble and state a bodyshop you want to repair it and foot them the bill. Get it all in writing/any convo's noted down.

Right my car is finally sorted, no paint work bubbling, things are going to hot up in here in the next few weeks as i've came into abit of money which I didn't realise I had so a number of things that I want to do to the car over the next year.

This for the up and coming weeks (hopefully)
Spray console and trims in black
tail pipes 3inch
realign door
Renault diamonds in black
Cup bumpstrips
black projectors
ITG filter

Future plans (within the year)
Remap
Recaro's
Red Calipers
Braided lines
Ferodo ds2500s
H&R coilovers

I want coilies and brakes because I plan on doing track days, better to be safe than sorry :smile:

Right my car is finally sorted, no paint work bubbling, things are going to hot up in here in the next few weeks as i've came into abit of money which I didn't realise I had so a number of things that I want to do to the car over the next year.

This for the up and coming weeks (hopefully)
Spray console and trims in black
tail pipes 3inch
realign door
Renault diamonds in black
Cup bumpstrips
black projectors
ITG filter

Future plans (within the year)
Remap
Recaro's
Red Calipers
Braided lines
Ferodo ds2500s
H&R coilovers

I want coilies and brakes because I plan on doing track days, better to be safe than sorry :smile:

sensible mods - will watch this space.

Small update fitted a ITG filter yesterday courtesy of ben_r1 off of here, can't really tell any difference tbh, better than changing that breezed block of a Renault air filter every service though!

In the process of spraying console and dash trims, will post pictures once it's complete!

I'm going to be purchasing projectors and cup bump strips next week off of Karl do watch this space!!

Anyone recommend any good bulbs for the projectors? I'm after the White look maybe slight tint of blue?!?

Have you checked out the new MOT regs for nxt year on none standard lights Luke ????

Naa projectors are standard on some models though? I don't want anything illegal just whatever looks decent with a good beam!

Right jus ordered some projectors off Karl, should be here Wednesday woo!
Also bought a new sill in ultra red as mines buggered because the door is out of line so the door is Getting done then having the sill fitted, pictures to follow!

Last edited:
391038_10150917536330624_591805623_21828333_1556154993_n.jpg

£260 delivered for the pair from Karl, great service, said he would have them on Tuesday and be with me Wednesday, true too there word, can't fault the service.

Oh headlights = nom.

They look so much better than the chrome standard headlights IMO. Was the only thing I really looked for when I bought mine nearly 2 years ago.

Ye I think they look loads better, going to smarten it up alot, especially on red, just need to get diamonds and bullets done black now!