Ultra racing

I was looking for one and couldn't find one either

I contacted Ktech ages ago and they said they didn't make one but possibly would in the future with enough interest.

To be honest the front struts are so close to the bulkhead which is pretty stiff, not sure how much it will help.

how does the right hand set bolt? Does it use a self taping screw or summit? As can't get in too bolt it like the other side

It requires a nut and bolt, and it's a right pain in the arse I had to pull the side carpet out from behind the seat and you can just get to the bracket that it bolts on to. You can hardly get a finger in behind it let alone a nut. But it is possible and you'll probably swear a lot

It requires a nut and bolt, and it's a right pain in the arse I had to pull the side carpet out from behind the seat and you can just get to the bracket that it bolts on to. You can hardly get a finger in behind it let alone a nut. But it is possible and you'll probably swear a lot
LOL. True. :wink:

Me thinks I'm going to make my own front and back,have loads of tube and a MIG welder. just need a kind person to provide a dimensional drawing for the rear.:smile: