BAF Motorsport K-brace vs Ultra Racing

bedoef

Platinum Member
Hi guys, wanted to see if the forum has any experience.

I currentyl have the Ultra Racing rear brace in the Clio, and since it does not mount to the shock towers, I wanted to see from you guys if anyone has any direct experience with both options? Is the K-brace better - subjectively speaking (I am sure no one has data)? I get that its mounted directly to the shocks which should be an improvement, but before I pull the trigger to upgrade I wanted to see if anyone has first-hand experience with both and has any feedback.

I’ve got the k-brace, not sure if it made any difference but it should as it bolts to the isofix location with a cross brace.
One thing that I don’t like is I get a metallic clunk noise when I go over speed bumps or dips in the road.

I have the k-brace too. Can't tell you if it made any improvements but it doesn't cause any issues... @Maidens1979 - mine doesn't clunk so perhaps you might wanna investigate haha....

Reactions: bedoef
Uhh... I couldn't tell you but I did them as tight as I felt like they were when they came off.... If that makes sense?