Ultimate Red 197

Wheels look good ! Hmm i dno think i still preffer the cup one. Doesn't that spoiler need a new boot too ?

Nope. Bolts straight on like the cup spoiler. It's off the normal Clio range. It's about £100 cheaper too.

attachment.php

Cup spoiler all the way

No get a cup spolier, these clio look so bland and boring with no spoiler. If you don't like the cup spoiler then they do other smaller ones, that still make the rear less boring.

Welcome mate, glad you made it over. as said on ZSOC bro car looks epic looking forward to the De cat :smiley:

how you finding it? Defo the cup spoiler would look awsome

Welcome mate, glad you made it over. as said on ZSOC bro car looks epic looking forward to the De cat :smiley:

how you finding it? Defo the cup spoiler would look awsome

Haha yeah i went on cliosport.net but i didnt like that site tbh. This is real good site so far :smile:
Sold my cupra earlier so cup spoiler will be orderd early next week :smile:

So far mate i absolutely love it ! Just the way it drives, handles , looks everything is awsome haha

yeah i didnt fancy cliosport either u didnt feel welcome unless u had a 172 / 182. nice man i'm still debating on the cup spoiler, but all my cash has gone into the de cat next week and once it arrives then coilovers

Yeah exactly and unless you have a 182 with turinis they just critisize everything else.

I dont know wether to lower mine or not cant make my mind up atm. Im really tempted by a full retrim but its about £750-1000 which is alot of coin lol