TwingoGeek (RS Forum) - Thank you!

Ordered the RS Splitter off Karl yesterday and ive just got home from work and it was sat there waiting for me! Thanks alot mate! Just need to get it fitted now!

Hi Karl, just seen this thread pop up again. Just had confirmation that my spoiler has been painted and is ready for fitting. It's booked in for Monday 13th (a week on Monday). So I'll get some pictures up as soon as possible. Have you spoken to Mike at all yet? Quite glad I started this thread npw, it seems there are a lot of people who appreciate your good work too mate! Lol!

I love your twingo btw, looks very nice. Not as good as the Clio, but nice! Ha ha, just kidding!

Erm no i couldnt find mike but to be honest as i went to start loooking i gave up as the work phone went mad. Yea there are a fair few people i have supplyed parts to over different forums and the best bit about it i havent had one person upset with my service so thats a bonus.

Thanks for the comment on the twingo love the little thing have my days when i think of selling it but i think thats down to i never drive the little thing as i push bike to and from work to keep fit plus its only 6 miles from my home so i dont see the point in driving seeing its takes about 2 minutes longer on the bike due to traffic. I want a clio but owe to much on the twingo to have a swap but if its a bonus i also have a 10 plate clio imusic that my misses drives everyday so i kinda do have a clio.

Karl, need to order a LH mirror cap from you. Will give you a call tomorrow. Def keep the Twingo btw!

:smile:

Hopefully soon, he can be a trader on the site.

Just a minor detail that Jase needs to OK before I can do that :wink:

Give Mike a PM. Hes Admin also. Jase's bitch essentially but may be able to help :tongue_smilie:

I am indeed his bitch mr :smile:

You are Jason's bitch so to speak too - is he good to you, or does the whip hurt?

OH DEAR...SEVERELY off topic here.

Sorry, I should face a :ban: lol

I'd like to say a big thanks too. Saved me £30 off book price on a ball joint. Still making it £177 but a £30 saving an delivered in a couple days. cant recommend him enough, hopefully he gets a section in the traders forum :thumbsup:

Jamie

Sorry i couldnt chat and im sorry if i made it seem i didnt want to talk. I was just in a panic to make sure i got your order done before the cut off.

Happy to see you are happy nwith the saving now the wait begins

nah dude its fine, im jus stoked youve saved me some dollars to be fair dude.
spent a fortune on it this month so far, jus need this ball joint to get it thru its MOT an all sorted