Troll Alert...

What the **** is a troll? I have seen the posts and thought they were a bit odd but what is it exactly?

What the **** is a troll? I have seen the posts and thought they were a bit odd but what is it exactly?

Well in mythcial terms, it's a half-breed creature that lives under a bridge. :smiley:

But in t'interweb tems, it can mean a few things. In this case it was a bot or a person spamming and posting links to cheap flights...

They posted something along the lines of ''nice car, very econmoical, click here for cheap flights''.

The thing that got my spider-senses tingly was when it/he/she called the 197/200 ''economical. :smiley:

Sorted him will:smile:

Nicley done Roy!!! :thumbup:

Well in mythcial terms, it's a half-breed creature that lives under a bridge. :smiley:

But in t'interweb tems, it can mean a few things. In this case it was a bot or a person spamming and posting links to cheap flights...

They posted something along the lines of ''nice car, very econmoical, click here for cheap flights''.

The thing that got my spider-senses tingly was when it/he/she called the 197/200 ''economical. :smiley:

Well I let myself in for that haha :smiley:. But i was wondering more about t'interweb terms :tongueout:. I must admit the "economical" comment is what I found strange never mind all that guff about cheap flights.

Nicley done Roy!!! :thumbup:

I think we could just add a filter in to the forum that finds any posts calling them the 'E' word and hand out a Auto ban for life lol.

He was some American or Russian or someone from Yorkshire who was posting rubbish in some threads

He was some American or Russian or someone from Yorkshire who was posting rubbish in some threads

Yorkshire :huh:

Nah cannot possibly be, unless he was selling flatcaps and Yorkshire Puds?? :thumbup1:

ye olde Economical trap, gets 'em everytime!

We have a lock-on on a troll. Requesting permission to fire.
You have a green light.
Master-arm off, ROYs away.
Target down.
Confirmed target down. RTB

ye olde Economical trap, gets 'em everytime!

We have a lock-on on a troll. Requesting permission to fire.
You have a green light.
Master-arm off, ROYs away.
Target down.
Confirmed target down. RTB

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Similar Thread Suggestions