Tree's Black 200 *new tyres and white bits*

Productive weekend, with the help of Edster we fitted the H&R springs. Will get some pictures up as I'm ashamed of how dirty she is right now!

On another note ( I expect some slating for this!) a mate of mine sent me this 9602793492_edaea96238_c.jpgimage by Etree200, on Flickr

and it gave me an idea. I wanted to take out the T-piece to the resonator box. Sooo it resulted in this...
9602739954_4d48644234_c.jpg
Pringles tube by Etree200, on Flickr

Will get some pics of the springs once its settled an cleaner...

Last edited:
Productive weekend, with the help of Edster we fitted the H&R springs. Will get some pictures up as I'm ashamed of how dirty she is right now!

On another note ( I expect some slating for this!) a mate of mine sent me this 9602793492_edaea96238_c.jpgimage by Etree200, on Flickr

and it gave me an idea. I wanted to take out the T-piece to the resonator box. Sooo it resulted in this...
9602739954_4d48644234_c.jpg
Pringles tube by Etree200, on Flickr

Will get some pics of the springs once its settled an cleaner...

Looking forward to seeing the new stance mate! And the tube well that's... exceptional :tongueout: I suppose it's unique :smile:

It was great fun fittin those springs, i did get a pic actually, not sure if knew what he were doin though..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 89
Looking forward to seeing the new stance mate! And the tube well that's... exceptional :tongueout: I suppose it's unique :smile:

That is awesome and it does the job... Now where is that empty jaffa cake tube I left lying around. Lol

Yeah just a bit of fun, as its not under any load/pressure thought I would give it a go lol!

If it works and Hopefully it don't catch fire, looks pretty good! (He writes in slight sarcasm )

I have checked after a journey to work and a spirited drive home and all seems ok with the tube.

It was great fun fittin those springs

yeah... Great fun!

Right a little update.

been wanting a little more noise an some pops etc, K-Tech cat back with decat came up so though it would be rude not to. Got it fitted today by my local garage for £50 so not too bad an it sounds awesome. Next step will be a short journey to ktech for a remap :smile:

Some feedback after fitting the K-Tec cat back with the decat... It's great .I had the centre silencer removed on my standard zorst and the flat spot was certainly there. After fitting this system with decat I was expecting the same level of it bogging down as it used to, it's has definetely improved! The flat spot is noticeable every so often but but it doesn't kangaroo as much as it used to when cold and it seems to pull through the lower revs better, overall I'm very happy. Oh and the noise is awesome. It's used so sort of spit with the centre silencer removed on the up shifts around 6 to 7k, now it's more of a deep thud/ pop which is nice and the overrun coming down from there I get some small pops and burbles.

Now all the breathing mods are done I will be getting it mapped in the near future with the crackle map to give me a little more on the overrun when giving it some.

Cool man, De cat for me next, I'm thinking crackle too. Try this, drop speed to 40mph dump into 2nd hold revs at 4300rpm then lift off! Watch heads turn around in the car in front! Haha

Right just ordered some more white plasti dip. 4 cans of white instead of the two before and 2 cans of blocker to get rid of the white so it's not grey this time!

Tree's 200 progress thread.

Sprint spoiler is ordered from the group buy, got some chrome indicator bulbs and some led sidelights so will get some pics up of them. Also got the car cleaned for the first time since Trax and the missus kindly hoovered and cleaned the inside!
Noticed the other week a bit of moisture inside at the bottom of the windscreen on the drivers side, so cleaned out the leaves from each side. When I took the scuttle panel of I discovered the drain blocked, for some reason the drain on the drivers side is much smaller than the passenger side which was fine. So got it all cleaned out and an is good as new.

So after my service with Dan @SJM my discs seem to be shot. So I have invested in some MTEC drilled and grooved front and rear discs, Mintex m1144 pads on the front and some standerd Pagid pads for the rear, Hel braided lines and some Motul RBF600 fluid.