Tree's Black 200 *new tyres and white bits*

Ah, I had a chat with the dodo juice guy last weekend. He was saying with the soft wax you can apply with your fingers and the hard you use a foam applicator. Will have a look on DW an see.
Really?? I wouldn't want too, it's bad enough using the foam applicator with no gloves on! Makes your hands turn purple and then u can't get it out!

Little update, Ktech induction kit came up of for sale so thought it would be rude not to. Fitted it today and my god the noise. It dawned on me that I've never been in a car with an induction kit so didn't know what to expect. Mrs was in the car so did go mad but the noise is immense. Such a deep roar when you put your foot down. Well happy!

Last edited:
Little update, Ktech induction kit came up of for sale so thought it would be rude not to. Fitted it today and my god the noise. It dawned on me that I've never been in a car with an induction kit so didn't know what to expect. Mrs was in the car so did go mad but the noise is immense. Such a deep roar when you put your foot down. Well happy!
This is exactly what I wanted to hear as I'm waiting for one to come myself :smiley: Can't wait, coupled with the Ktec Decat I'm buying gonna be sweet! Did you decide on another wax yet and was it any good? I'm buying a DA over the next few weeks as it seems silly not too after spending this much money on a car and I need to figure out a decent wax!

Yeah standard exhaust with centre silencer chopped out. Going to get decat next then all mapped with crackle map.

It's Such a good noise. No havnt decided on a wax yet. It's been sealed for now. Just need to get some pots to experiment with. I could do with getting a DA as the swirls from previous owner are terrible.

Last edited:
Looks good mate :smile: I just use Natty's paste was from poor boys, not exactly premier but does the job nicely and it's pretty soft with a micro fibre applicator, any more thoughts on the crackle map etc?

Looks good mate :smile: I just use Natty's paste was from poor boys, not exactly premier but does the job nicely and it's pretty soft with a micro fibre applicator, any more thoughts on the crackle map etc?

Will have a look an try some different ones. Gonna be getting a decat and then crackle map so its all mapped in at once, just hoping the flat spot won't be too much of a killer. Cand cope with the silencer out so hopefully it will be the same if not better after decat plus map! Can't wait! Should have some springs coming soon so probably the month after if funds allow!

Hopefully you won't notice it too much after a decat and map, definitely going to sound amazing afterwards mate! :smile: So buzzed for finally getting my cat back Thursday haha more noise :smiley:

Lookin good mate. I know I keep sayin this to you but a cup spoiler would go nicely on there.!!!
Forgot to ask u where u got ur plates from?

Last edited:
And u can keep tryin too. U WILL NEVER SUCCEED.
Thanks mate might have a look at some tomoz. Induction now ordered(damn u) so the plates will finish off my mods for the year.
lol yeah i should be!

Last edited:
Yeah standard exhaust with centre silencer chopped out. Going to get decat next then all mapped with crackle map.

It's Such a good noise. No havnt decided on a wax yet. It's been sealed for now. Just need to get some pots to experiment with. I could do with getting a DA as the swirls from previous owner are terrible.
I will bring my dodo juice rainforest rub with me sunday mate, works wonders on mine