Transformers 3 (May contain spoilers!!!)

N0ddie

Platinum Member
Anyone seen it yet. We're just back in from seeing it in the pics. I thought it was bloody awesome tbh.

I want a Camaro SS ;/

Was age is it.? Felix has been bending my ear about going to see it.

Took him to see green lantern on Monday but wasn't impressed.

ill be at imax tonight at 10, hopefully its not too busy. Saw the 2nd in imax and it was pants because i had to sit in the front row :nope:

saw this and what can i say, it was fooking awsome, me and other half thought bumble bee was gonna get his head blown off, this one is just abit more than machines kicking the ****t out of each other, it had abit of feeling to it

saw this and what can i say, it was fooking awsome, me and other half thought bumble bee was gonna get his head blown off, this one is just abit more than machines kicking the ****t out of each other, it had abit of feeling to it

We to thought it was the end of Bumblebee. Optimus is a legend though. I'm a big child at heart but I fudging love these films.

Was age is it.? Felix has been bending my ear about going to see it.

Took him to see green lantern on Monday but wasn't impressed.

Jase,
i took my Charlie he's 10 it's not to bad a bit of swearing but it's few and far between.
i thouight it was just ok for him.

(SPOILER ALERT)

Love how it took Optimus an age to fight Sentinal and get nowhere, yet Megatron does him in 5 seconds flat.

Brilliant film, better than the 2nd one by a mile. I think they will do a 4th film, a prequel to the rest of them based on Cybertron.

(SPOILER ALERT)

Love how it took Optimus an age to fight Sentinal and get nowhere, yet Megatron does him in 5 seconds flat.

Brilliant film, better than the 2nd one by a mile. I think they will do a 4th film, a prequel to the rest of them based on Cybertron.

Michael Bay says he's finished doing his bit on them. Reckons it'll be a good few years before theres another one.

it will be like the alien/predator/terminator films.

Someone will have a go and make a hash of it.

they should just leave it now, if u cant better it, then dont touch it, and tbh megatron did hit him from behind and sentale was about to kil optimus