Top gear

Yipppeeee! I can't wait, from the trailers it looks like a good series.

What better way to spend the license fee, hey Mike!? :f1team07:

It's on in 1 minute! Mike, turn over now! Lol! Looks good from the trailers I have seen too Paul.

Oh what a load of utter rubbish that program is. I'm glad I didn't watch it, utter load of crud.

I was watching a program about astronomy and planetary science. Far more interesting than Top Gear, the biggest waste of licence fee payers money out. :ban:

Oh what a load of utter rubbish that program is. I'm glad I didn't watch it, utter load of crud.

I was watching a program about astronomy and planetary science. Far more interesting than Top Gear, the biggest waste of licence fee payers money out. :ban:

Boohoo.

Well, i enjoyed Top Gear. Always have done. :smiley:

I always enjoy it too, but I thought tonights was pretty crap if i'm honest. The only good part was the Atom V8.

The Skoda bit went on for agggggges

Tonights episode was ok. Not bad but not particularly good either. Lets hope they get better as the season progresses.

Although I do like top gear, a lot of me would like the program to go back to how it was in the 70s when I watched it as a kid. When it was about cars and not three people who think they may be as big as rockstars. Top gear was great at telling you what cars were like. Its really not a car program anymore.

Although I do like top gear, a lot of me would like the program to go back to how it was in the 70s when I watched it as a kid. When it was about cars and not three people who think they may be as big as rockstars. Top gear was great at telling you what cars were like. Its really not a car program anymore.

Was it on in the 70's? I remember it in the 80's when I was a kid.

Started in 77 mate !!! Remember sitting down on the sofa with my mum. Dad was in his armchair. We had a gold capri with a black roof. Loved that car :smile:

Well i bought a new yamaha R1 in the summer but after seeing the BMW RR would love 2 get my hands on it plus the most powerful production bike on the road is the Kawasaki gt1400

Well i bought a new yamaha R1 in the summer but after seeing the BMW RR would love 2 get my hands on it plus the most powerful production bike on the road is the Kawasaki gt1400
My uncle has a Ducati, not sure which one tho. And my dad had a kawaski 250 back when they came out in the mid 80s. Those BMW's have a tendancy to break don't they?

Totally with you Mike on both counts!:thumbup:

My uncle has a Ducati, not sure which one tho. And my dad had a kawaski 250 back when they came out in the mid 80s. Those BMW's have a tendancy to break don't they?

Yeah think there is a gear box problem with it but won't break down as much as Ducati but Italians are great at making nice things just not that great with there electrics lol