Top gear

my problem is it has no consistent direction
one week it's supercars that 99.9% of the population will never own
next week it's some shed's doing stupid challenges.
and i'm not interested in the Stars doing the track what is that about.
it's not so much of a motoring programme, more light entertainment. popular to the masses but not i suppose thats what it's about ..ratings

5th gears is a much better format i'd rather guage the opininons off Tiff Needel and Jason Plato rather than Clarkson tbh

Whats with Richard Hammonds obsession with 911s? It does my box in whenever he talks about them, its the most boring car on earth, and yet he manages to get it into every conversation. Any challenge, involcing a super car hes in there with the bloody Porsche. :whatever:

Wouldnt have a 911 is you payed me, not because they suck, but because id just have the voice of richard hammond rabbling on inside my head.

New this, new that. Its not new, the car hasnt changed in decades. Accept it!

my problem is it has no consistent direction
one week it's supercars that 99.9% of the population will never own
next week it's some shed's doing stupid challenges.
and i'm not interested in the Stars doing the track what is that about.
it's not so much of a motoring programme, more light entertainment. popular to the masses but not i suppose thats what it's about ..ratings

5th gears is a much better format i'd rather guage the opininons off Tiff Needel and Jason Plato rather than Clarkson tbh

its popular now with those that are "not really in to cars" :innocent:

Whats with Richard Hammonds obsession with 911s? It does my box in whenever he talks about them, its the most boring car on earth, and yet he manages to get it into every conversation. Any challenge, involcing a super car hes in there with the bloody Porsche. :whatever:

Wouldnt have a 911 is you payed me, not because they suck, but because id just have the voice of richard hammond rabbling on inside my head.

think he is after a freebee gt rs from them :whatever:

agree with hammonds constant praise and probably is in the market for a freebie, as was Clarkson with anything Aston Martin badged, it was nausious listening to him.

got to disagree with you on it being the most boring car on earth in my opinion they are the most practical reliable affordable high level sports car available on the market.

Oh what a load of utter rubbish that program is. I'm glad I didn't watch it, utter load of crud.

I was watching a program about astronomy and planetary science. Far more interesting than Top Gear, the biggest waste of licence fee payers money out. :ban:
TBF that is a great subject, I love stuff like that, however.....

Top Gear is cool :wink: