Top Gear 17/02/13

Usual top gear poo poo, everyone else who has dragged theses cars found the meg fastest then the astra then the focus

He said as he pulled up he put it in sport mode which is what gives it the extra 25 bhp isn't it? Anyway am sure the 250 is quicker than the focus

Focus official figures is 6.5seconds
Megane 265 is 6 seconds isn't it?

Top gear making no sense once again, nice to see megane quickest :wink:

Last edited:
Only just seen top gear but I really enjoyed it tonight, the Megane looks so superior to everything else I love it. How much did they have to pay to completely f'ck up that pristine pitch!?!?

Only just seen top gear but I really enjoyed it tonight, the Megane looks so superior to everything else I love it. How much did they have to pay to completely f'ck up that pristine pitch!?!?

It was probably filmed before the 6 nations began and the pitch was due to be resurfaced anyway.

It was probably filmed before the 6 nations began and the pitch was due to be resurfaced anyway.

Do rugby pitches get resurfaced all the time or something?

Isn't it old trafford that is due a resurfacing at the end of the season after like 6 years? (Think that's what I heard anyway ;/)

I enjoyed last nights episode. Not too bothered the Meg lost the drag race because its completely dependant on the driver. If they'd used the same driver, made him do 5 runs in each car and averaged the times it would have been more fair, but that would make crap TV.

As a normal day-to-day car, Id probably have the Ford out of those three. No doubt the Meg will be better on the track, but I just prefer the Ford for some strange reason.

Last edited: