Too much yellow? . . .

So im planning on buying some silicone induction hoses from Exon. Most likely in yellow as the car is LY. Plus ive ordered some other yellow silicone hoses to cover the other hoses and wires in the engine bay etc. my question is do you think it might look too yellow? Ive seen AB and RB cars with all blue hoses and it looks the nuts. But will it still look the nuts in yellow. Or will it be too harsh? Should i maybe get blue induction hoses? Or will that look messy? I cant picture it :/ opinions? Advice? Pictures if you have any?

Cheers, Nick

It will look great.

I have the smaller cables/hoses done in yellow in mine, but not the induction hoses. Have a look in my progress thread for the pictures. Hopefully you will be able to picture the rest in yellow.

i know you get the induction hoses from exon, but where did you guys get the other hoses?

and pics?

Tell me what they're like to fit :-0 as I wouldn't know what to and what not to replace :-0

I'm looking to do this in blue. Any idea on the sizes required? Obviously the engine bay is full of all sorts of sizes of cable and pipework and wondered what sizes i needed to order to cover the existing.

That kit ive linked above comes with various sizes. I know someone on here used this same kit and all the sizes included were the correct ones. If that makes sence lol

Pretty sure a guy called Craig (Chappo) used these and did his engine bay in blue. Looked amazing in the RB!

May seem a daft question so sorry but just covering the hoses rather than replacing does this still require to remove the hose to slip on or is the same as the conduct hose that are precut and just slip over the hoses?

The hose does not come pre cut, i just cut the length i needed and then cut the length of the hose and put it over, looks allright, took me hell of a lot longer than i thought and i gave up lol my back and legs were killing me from leaning in the bonnet for hours on end lol ill get some pictures when my car isn't 2 foot under snow!

Awesome mate just read the disruption again and I read it wrong first time sound like they where pre-cut,
Yeah mate love to see some photos I can imagine is a time consuming job tbf