To everyone that worries about putting mileage on their car...

Mike

Gestapo
Platinum Member
Just got back.

2329.7 miles since last Saturday morning 2am.

Am I bovvered?*

*I will be when the credit card bill with the fuel arrives

^^ x 2 it's only a cheap sports car when all said and done.
a mate of mine with a low milage 18 was asking about the track days and what do i do about the stone chips !!! get a grip it's not a precious work of art use it for what it was buit for.
nice work Mike :thumbup:

did two wks up there 2 years ago mate we did 3700 miles
enjoyed every minute.hope you had a good break:smile:

Mike, that 220 miles better had been worth the scenery :wink:

I've said it once, I'll say it again.
You Sir, are a legend.

This guy took a whole day out to show me all round his area - he's a legend, and no one is allowed to disagree :wink:

;/

Well i enjoyed the company and meeting you, glad you enjoyed it!
Also as for the milage, your fairly whacking it on mate.

Lol good effort on the miles there buddy! Not a patch on what you will be doing going to the 'ring....

Lol good effort on the miles there buddy! Not a patch on what you will be doing going to the 'ring....

Err believe it or not, a round trip to the ring comes in at under 1000 miles!!!!

It is only 260 miles each way the other side!

Err believe it or not, a round trip to the ring comes in at under 1000 miles!!!!

Well that is surprising! I must admit I hadn't looked into it in great detail! In that case its just like popping to the shops for you then!

309miles (give or take a mile) from my front door to the ticket machine :thumbup: (driving miles, ignoring anything on a boat)

Its 350miles to Lands End from my door :smiley::thumbdown:

309miles (give or take a mile) from my front door to the ticket machine :thumbup: (driving miles, ignoring anything on a boat)

Its 350miles to Lands End from my door :smiley::thumbdown:
All right for some, its 700miles from here to the ring and only 30miles to Lands End from my door
:tongue_smilie:

Last edited:

Similar Thread Suggestions