Tiny black spots on paintwork

Since getting my car I've noticed that the tailgate has some tiny black spots on it. Some of them come off if you rub them, but most are very hard to get off, and they're quite noticeable up close! Any ideas what they are and how best to remove them?

Tardis is better then IronX imo

Which ever you use make sure it doesn't dry on the car.

Tardis and Iron-x should be used in conjunction with each other as they achieve different results, Tardis for tar, tree sap, insects ect and Iron-x for metal based contaminates.

Given my car is white these spots are most noticeable and ironx followed by claying sorts them out completely.

I'd recommend washing the car and then spraying the rear with ironx.
Rinse with a hose after about 3-4 minutes (depends on the weather and how warm it is, dont let it dry)
Wash the rear again.

After drying clay the tailgate and then apply some wax, the more layer the better it stops the fallout taking a hold again.

The arse end of a Clio is terrible for this though as all the dirt just settles there.

We have Dodo Juice Supernatural Tar & Glue Remover 500ml, as well as Dodo Juice Tarmalade 200ml, which are both decent tar removers.

They're both easy and pleasant to use, in contrast to the vast majority of tar removers on the market, which are often nasty to use and have given me a bad headache in the past.

Similar Thread Suggestions