inwardnoise LY 200 (tiny tiny update)

Well though I should start on of these after having the 200 for a little while now.

As most of you know my LY 200 arrived November last year after months of waiting it finally arrived. I ordered the spec of the 200 in Liquid Yellow ID Paint, Cup Chassis, Satin Speedlines, Cup Spoiler, Yellow Interior Pack and Recaro's :smile:

I really do love the Clio so much more car than I thought it would be and such a nice upgrade from my old 106 GTi

I'm going to be making changes bit by bit over next year or two as as and when money is spare but here's a few bits I've already done, I'm just going to upload pictures of anything I've done upto yet rather than bore you all :tongue_smilie:

Fist night and day of having her just added the club stickers and show'd off the plate
f70fb117.jpg
d6e171ad.jpg

Fitted the TEAM HEKOs

15343e83.jpg

My Private Plate which one of my favourite bits :smile:

ca8a86e6.jpg

Last edited:
Bought some of these for the rear plate
43b14be8.jpg
05122009146-1.jpg
looks loads better than the standard bulb also replaced all the interiors but have no photos of them fitted currently

Next job was got in touch with Fernandez and got myself one of the first sets of the carbon exhaust trims

Fernandez was a great guy helped me fit them and will defo be buying again
Here's a few piks

059ce8fb.jpg
IMG_1162.jpg
IMG_1155.jpg
IMG_1140.jpg
IMG_1134.jpg

Last edited:
We then started to have all the snow hit, so the car sat there until it dissapeared as I didn't want to run into anything or even worse someone run into me

119797e5.jpg

While winter was here though I got a friend to quickly photoshop me the car lowered
b92df4f9.jpg
Looks so much better, tbh before owning the 200 I didn't think the standard ride height was that bad but after seeing others in the flesh lowered I'm so going to have to get some coilovers in the future.

Did have few issues with Renault through December/January though with the lights letting in water/condensation
b72a36e2.jpg
According to Renault that was a acceptable amount of condensation as its a 'natural occurance' of which was a bunch of bull so I got it sorted eventually and had two new rear lights and a new front.

Last edited:
My birthday then came along and my g/f made me this :smile:

a4e114f5.jpg

Then I went tight on the old funds so alot of bits I wanted to order just had to wait. I popes along to a 106owners meet though for old times sake and my friend Arron turn up in his GW cup also

f5dee3ef.jpg
31a68190.jpg
c02776a7.jpg
77ca768c.jpg
b0f752dc.jpg
0440907e.jpg
1667d8e0.jpg
142c01ba.jpg
04d2cde4.jpg

Last edited:
Next job I wanted to do was the front and back badges,
Originally I wanted some carbon badges but didn't want to take badges off and bond carbon ones on then te black cover badges came up on eBay I bought the front and the guy gave me the back for free :wink:

bf559272.jpg
5dcef1eb.jpg
b2bb4c45.jpg
fa5d3427.jpg
9c338054.jpg

Last edited:
Just my opinion Dom but I think the Rear would look better if the CLIO badge was either removed or also black to pull it all together

Money went abit tight again so sold a few bits I had left from the old motor and bought myself one of these

79b36590.jpg

And now the weather has been good got it fitted

bbd3d235.jpg

And seeing as the weather has got better before I bought the car I mangaged to get myself a sunglasses holder for dirt cheap so got it fitted :smile:
b7f22b91.jpg

Also bought myself a cargo boot net but have no
Photos of it

Last edited:
Just my opinion Dom but I think the Rear would look better if the CLIO badge was either removed or also black to pull it all together

Yea alot said that but I'm not a massive fan of de-badging cars so may have to go black and be different :wink:

Poped a couple of new stickers on the car other day and gave her regular clean and wax as well while I was at it :smile:

1655442f.jpg
f3372db0.jpg
b19ad08f.jpg
fcdc265b.jpg

And thats the few bits upto yet,

Next buy is some new number plates, indicator bulbs and sidelight bulbs and when I get the money together a few new carbon goodies and the Renault sport side skirts :smile:

Going to be ringing streamline up this week and ordering myself some carbon number plates so I'll Update with pictures when they arrive

Order a few new little bits but nothing major ATM a have no spare cash but got some new sidelights, indicator bulbs on the way. Ordered some new RS centre caps and waiting on my carbon gear knob top from streamline to arrive.

Also wanting some indcution hoses anyone know the cheapest place to buy.

Order a few new little bits but nothing major ATM as have no spare cash but ordered some new sidelights.

Got some Osram diadem as wanted rid the horrible orange bulbs done the fronts
487d51e7.jpg
f93da14f.jpg
And the rears have just arrived so going to get them in over next week. I think im going to have to order some RS centre caps as the standard silver caps are horrible and wind me up!

Also waiting on my carbon gear knob top from streamline to arrive.

Also wanting some indcution hoses anyone know the cheapest place to buy?

Last edited: