The story of a Deep Black

Hi there, we need to put some content on here fast :smile:

some addicted users like myself cant stand a day without a visit to the clio197.net :smile:

Here goes, how she came to Poland, slight front damage, all parts damaged were simply changed to new ones, no structural damage,
DSC00253.jpg

DSC00259.jpg

a0de_27.JPG

The things damaged that needed changing were:

Radiator, the alloy bumper bar, the plastic front reinforcement, the bumper, air filter box, battery box & cover, the xenon headlight, front wing, the hood.

The car was 2 years old at the time of the purchase,but with 10800 kms on the clock was a real bargain for the price with a car almost brand new!

Here's how she came out

DSC00357.jpg

DSC00358.jpg

Some pictures from later on,
DSC00333-1.jpg

DSC00337-1.jpg

the first holiday she went on :smile:

italy.jpg

met a B - E - A - utiful Espada there in GRADO (VN) Italy

lambo.jpg

Thirsty...
stacja_total1.jpg

As a "YACCO" Oil Brand representative during an amateur drivers competition on FIAT Test Track in Tychy ( next to the only factory that builds the FIAT 500's !!! )
yacco_smt.jpg

At one of our company's old warehouses,
warehouse.jpg

Then I was on the search for a spare wheel, and found one white cup speedline, wish I had at least one more though, looks much better than the standard wheels....
whitespeedline.jpg

Then it was a time for a self-made photoshoot with a fully professional SONY T33....

DSC02977W.jpg

DSC02978W.jpg

DSC02984W.jpg

DSC02985W.jpg

DSC02992W.jpg

Did some stunts in it as well, will post pics and links to them later on today, after I come back from work,

Stay strong clio197ers!

clio197.net will revive

great stuff 8-) 8-) 8-)

great way if you can to get a good motor - and looks a superb repair job well done :smiley:

thanks guys, this wasnt a lot of work really, removing the damaged parts and putting new ones on,

best purchase ever, the car went through 32000 km ( 20 k miles ) in one year with absolutely NO trouble !! my first renault to ever be so reliable !!!!!!!!!!

I 'll post some more pics soon, cheers!

Similar Thread Suggestions