Clio 200 History?

CM200

Paid Member
Hey all!
I was just wondering the best way to find out the history of my Clio. By this I mean what it came with from factory? Or if anyone knows if they were factory options/the price.

I’m just curious to see if any of the two previous owners added/removed any particular parts.

It’s a bit of an odd package compared to what I see running around typically but I must admit I don’t see to many around Luton :worried:! I dont believe it’s cup either..but it’s interesting optional..

As it stands;
Anthracite Cup Wheels
Anthracite wing mirrors, front and diffuser.
Sun roof/AC/Yellow Dash(clocks) along with yellow RS mats/steering wheel trim.
Standard seats, Cruise, Nav, BT Headunit, AC.

how many of these exactly were optional extras from factory?

I’m not exactly sure if it’s Nimbus or Mercury silver either, is there anywhere I could find this out?

many thanks for any help/info any one could lend me, just curious as I’ve now owned the car for two years and realised I owe the girl this much!:pensive:

The paint code is on the door ID plate F60 Nimbus or D69 Mercury but a grey car with Anthracite options?. You will have to put up a picture

I could be totally wrong and they not be anthracite? Don’t seem to have a decent one of wheels .... WoW.

Not that bad I thought grey on grey would not look good but it looks fine.

have debated many a time to swap it for the black options as the sunroof has a glossy black look.
Thanks for the tip on colour code will do that when I get a moment!

That looks like Mercury Silver (TE D69). In France these silver/anthracite combo was sold as "Luxe" version but with BeBop rims. Seems to be a quite rare colour combo.

That looks like Mercury Silver (TE D69). In France these silver/anthracite combo was sold as "Luxe" version but with BeBop rims. Seems to be a quite rare colour combo.

I think you’re right. Though interestingly enough I have a sneaky suspicion at some point the car got rear ended as the rear bumper looks more like the Nimbus as at certain angles I can see a slight colour difference -_-‘.

will find out when I get to escape the miss’ house!

cheers for the help fellas!