THE picture / take a drive thread. Lets have some fun !

Im right up for this [Game in general] :thumbup:

Just suffering with the fact i don't actually have a Clio at my disposal right now.

No-one with a spire in sight ?

97f48c436ed1af3b3a2e6a4bfe7f3cca.jpg

Sorted!!! Next challenge, let's get out in the country. I want sheep in the picture 1, 2 or a whole flock I'm not fussed. [emoji41]

Not easy getting one of the little bleeders to get into shot! Even though they do tend to take a liking to my car normally...:s

DSCF0186.jpg

Next challenge: Your car with a boat in the shot - row boat or canoe to a cruise liner or your weekend yacht, any will do :smiley:

Last edited:
Not easy getting one of the little bleeders to get into shot! Even though they do tend to take a liking to my car normally...:s

DSCF0186.jpg

Next challenge: Your car with a boat in the shot - row boat or canoe to a cruise liner or your weekend yacht, any will do :smiley:

Does the vessel of choice need to be on the water?

Last edited:
Just curiously, are you allowed to answer your own challenge? Im probably going to end up with a whippy at some point this week, starting to think I'm addicted!

Ha, well submit to the addiction by all means, but it looks like you'll have to wait at least a week until you answer your own challenge :wink:

sevenfourate said:

In the event a challenge has stalled the game, one week will be the limit of it's duration. After that time limit the person who suggested it can either do it themselves or suggest a new next challenge. If they don't reply then the previous winner gets to pick the new next challenge.

I don't want to overload this with submissions but was in Tesco and noticed this as I was about to leave...I HAD to go back. Guess that I'm probably the child that the signage refers to. :smile:

ad821a82a152bba58fc8772be7658178.jpg

Next up, a picture of your car with a plane in the shot. It can be overhead, beside it, a toy plane...whatever. Go!!

Last edited:
Detoured past local small Airport on way in to work today.

attachment.php

Close as I could get with all the gates locked !!!