the money I waste on cars..

Went to halfords as I needed a headlight bulb, so as usual I thought I may as well get better ones. Before I knew it I was at the counter handing over 50 sheets for two bulbs, and two clear indicator bulbs. I can't believe how much I spend on this car its mental! Now it needs 4 new tires... May as well get better ones... Dam forums

Why did you go to Halfords!? >.<

Everyone knows that to find out the actual value of something, you go to Halfords, get the price and divide it by four...

They Allways say when you have a motor your Allways shelling out money for either this or that

Ooft, should have come to us mate! Could have saved you over £20 on that lot!

Take em back and buy ours, be with you by Thur and you will have saved some beer money!

Ah cool cheers. I was hoping It could be any trade, like B&Q. You simply need to be self employed to be in their club lol.

Dont knock halfords. Halfords are good if your a member of their trade club. Like 80% off most things.

thats if the numpty behind the counter knows what they are doing.....:blink:

wasnt impressed when i went and "tried" to get a clutch priced up!!

Our local Halfrauds are shocking aswell!

I asked for something one day on my old Fiesta going back 5-6 years ago and got asked if i can explain the part to them. I laughed and asked if i could see his name badge so if i need to ring up i dont talk to him again :wink:

Also asked the Radio department for a aerial adaptor and got given a aerial whip before!

As you can guess i dont go there much nomore they are last on my list for places to look if i need something.

We talking simply self employed for trade discount cards for b+q and halfords?
Or a specific self employed trade?

How do you apply?

:thumbup:

Read small print, you could just be the owner of a garage, and thus prove the business with a card or headed paper etc :wink:

Similar Thread Suggestions