The "get Roy back behind the wheel" fund ;) parade lap at fcs13

Donated from this months petrol fund. Seems fitting for my Clio to help Roy's Clio.

Maybe we could lobby Renault to give him a 200T!

Last edited:
Payday on 28th so will do then :smile: looks like a great cause and I know only too well about health stuff and how much it would suck not to be able to drive. Iv got suspected MS so dreading the day I can't drive anymore :worried:

Payday on 28th so will do then :smile: looks like a great cause and I know only too well about health stuff and how much it would suck not to be able to drive. Iv got suspected MS so dreading the day I can't drive anymore :worried:

Sorry to hear that mate MS is so cruel I realy feel for you.The knowing of what you won't be able to do in the future is horrendous but I hope you have many more years of enjoying your little beast

Cheers Roy :smile: yeah not good knowing what you could end up being like but I'm one of the lucky ones really as i just have all the symptoms but none of the scarring (the last time they checked lol) all though last few weeks haven't been great :/

anyway keep well mate :smile:

Hope the fund is going well Jase.
Seeing as its a new payday, I thought I'd send another £30 towards the fund for Roy - from my clios petrol fund. Hope this helps!

btw - I pressed send and forgot to add a subject and message to the funds. Hope that doesn't cause you any problems. Sorry!

Wasn't sure about when to present it to Roy.
What are people's thoughts.
was thinking at some sort of event.???

A big meet central UK? Wonder if a track would have a free day and give a price to just let us rent it for the day based on a fair few people turning up. Just a shame we will start loosing the weather now.

Perhaps even a large Xmas meal out, only thing is, could end up being a fair way for some just to be eating rather than making a day of it