So I got back from the Nurburgring on Monday night after an awesome trip. I have posted a video here: https://www.youtube.com/thedrivingmotive

I met up with a German friend who usually has a 172 track car but came in his girlfriend's 197. Did a couple of laps following him then a few more on my own and really enjoyed it. Car was great other than the manifold flexis which went on the last day, meaning I had to do the entire 11 hour drive home with the windows down as the exhaust gas was coming inside the cabin.

I also met the guys who run Weeder Motorsport. Lovely clios and great chaps.

Photos below:
104.jpg105.jpg106.jpg107.jpg108.jpg109.jpg110.jpg111.jpg112.jpg113.jpg114.jpg115.jpg116.jpg117.jpg118.jpg

Car is almost on 112k miles now, and I passed 4 years of ownership last week.

Tiny update: I had new flexis welded into the original manifold and also a brand new front subframe put on this month. I also went to view a Megane 250 but still in two minds about what to do with the Clio, especially as I move back to London next week and will use the car 2-4 times per month.

Nothing exciting, but that's all from me. Perhaps the Clio will be sold next time I post on here, but let's be honest, probably not :wink: