The Alien Project - 200 CUP

Picked her up tonight. What a cracking drive home through the lanes. should just called it the renault 200 go kart! lol Remember now why loved my old one so much. what lacks in power makes up with handling

Anyway only one picture so far but there's plenty to come for this car so this project thread be getting some hammer!

View attachment 8915

Last edited:
Lovely! I can just imagine in David Attenborough's voice "And here we see the clio 200 in its natural habitat, the petrol station"

Haha Ian .

Got get some stuff sorted, especially the brakes. I thought they where mega poor last night. But have been use to ap 6 pots with ceramic pads in lol

staying N/A.

Defo be remapped as car always be run on vpower so some gains too be had. Might fit a ITG for bit extra engine noise as its awfully quite atm. Zorst wise only the Arkapovic to have but that 100o pound is few track days lol

More handling performance (brakes , 2nd set alloys with semi slicks, coilovers maybe) and give car a proper track feel / look (proper race seat/ rear cage)

Just going end up with a track toy that run about in every day basically.

Haha Ian .

Got get some stuff sorted, especially the brakes. I thought they where mega poor last night. But have been use to ap 6 pots with ceramic pads in lol

They probably need a good strip down, mine need another one now, seems they like doing every 6 months, I got Genuine pads for £108 from my dealer.

1st up date ...

Well didnt think i'd been writing this one but only gone and kerbed me alloy in bloody multi-story, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. last time did that was 17 after just passed me test.

Not happy bunny atm!!!

View attachment 8963

Booked in to be repaired but coloured in it atm with a maker pen lol

View attachment 8964

On anoter note i've order pair of 2 piece disc's, DS2500 pads, uprated brake lines, AP 5.1 dot brake fuild and a pipercross panel filter to cheer me up haha!!

Last edited: