The 519 197 now with added standalone!

Not sure if serious...?

Do we know exactly what's included in that yet?

Plans sound good Danny, I'll be keeping a close eye on this thread :smiley:

The kit will include a cage, belts, fire system, exhaust and suspension parts

You mean the overpriced cage, harnesses and electric cut off switch...

I don't know the cost of parts of similar systems.

which of my products would that help me to sell? :wink:

I was thinking more along the lines if people needing someone to fit them rather than joe blogs dealership???

65184_10152342289790150_1856916277_n.jpg

This made available to everyone or by looks of it custom made?

Looking forward to it either way 8)

I was thinking more along the lines if people needing someone to fit them rather than joe blogs dealership???

I already look after 2 racecars that compete in CSCC tintops. one came 2nd in the championship this season. I could happily supply and fit all/some/bits of what's required for anyone that wanted to compete, and tailor what they want to whatever series they wanted to aim at :smile:

A couple, just fitted some UR parts I had in stock

393065_446143028772857_279445231_n.jpg

61071_446010485452778_2134701501_n.jpg

Custom made, but once I've got it done I'll offer it as a service

any chance of some feedback once you've had a good drive out with the braces fitted danny,been looking at them for a while but i've heard mixed reviews

would i be right in saying,if your going to fit them you need to fit them all? all 4...

Changed the cambelt yesterday. The timing was out by enough to have effected power. To my knowledge and by the look of everything as it came apart, it's been like that from the factory. Goes some way to explain why there's such variation in outputs from standard cars...

Also remapped to fix the terrible cold light throttle driveability. Worlds different now, and it's feeling more lively in general which is making me enjoy the "standard" car a fair bit more.

Changed the cambelt yesterday. The timing was out by enough to have effected power. To my knowledge and by the look of everything as it came apart, it's been like that from the factory. Goes some way to explain why there's such variation in outputs from standard cars...

Also remapped to fix the terrible cold light throttle driveability. Worlds different now, and it's feeling more lively in general which is making me enjoy the "standard" car a fair bit more.

exactly what "part" was out?

you would think from the factory with everything locked that they would be near as dam it spot on even after 5/72000m!!!

belt teeth are not a consideration on floating pulley engines.

The slots in the cams would not align with the locking tool, the inlet cam was out by a good 4-5 degrees (about the width of the locking tool away from lining up). probably 10bhp down, although I've not put the car on the rollers yet. I've seen similar (to a greater degree of error) on 172s cause 20-30bhp losses in power
I also had trouble with the vvt pulley blanking plug. It was heavily over tightened and had to be damaged to remove it as the torx rounded out (it should only be ~25nm)

belt teeth are not a consideration on floating pulley engines.

The slots in the cams would not align with the locking tool, the inlet cam was out by a good 4-5 degrees (about the width of the locking tool away from lining up). probably 10bhp down, although I've not put the car on the rollers yet. I've seen similar (to a greater degree of error) on 172s cause 20-30bhp losses in power
I also had trouble with the vvt pulley blanking plug. It was heavily over tightened and had to be damaged to remove it as the torx rounded out (it should only be ~25nm)

crikey!!!!!

would have been good to do a RR before/after to see the difference

Fitted PI lowering springs today

392927_486784411375385_689794629_n.jpg

Stance improvement is massive to my eyes, and the ride feels almost identical to before, so for me it's a perfect road setup.