tesco fuel

Do you work for Tesco :wink:

I have just changed from V Power to Tesco 99 and so far, not good..... lol!!!!

But I will carry on using it to allow time to reveal all!

:poke:

its fine................until they put the wrong additive in and it breaks the lambda sensor :jumpon:

i use tesco, the last time i was up tdf matt was saying its best one to use, i used to use v power but at 1.28 a litre its a rip off

I alternate between the two depending on how flush I'm feeling, filled up with v-power about 15 minutes ago and it cost 132.6p/litre!
Now I don't know if it's all in my head, but the kangaroo-ing doesn't feel as bad on v-power somehow...
I never notice a difference in performance between the two though.

I alternate between the two depending on how flush I'm feeling, filled up with v-power about 15 minutes ago and it cost 132.6p/litre!

:swear: 132.6........................i am gob smacked :jumpon:

I always use super normally tesco but it really baffels me these cars need super unleaded to run right when you and I included brought the cars we knew the fuel consumption and rising fuel costs so why ohh why to save 5p a litre would you not use super unleaded ? I mean the diffrence per fill up is well let's face it minimal. Bottom line is if it's what it has to have you/I need to buy it .

Plus as the thorney tests show it's probally one of the best bang for buck "mods" against super unleaded

Trully amazing .........

On a related note if you have a barclaycard they have introdue freedom which means you get 0.5% of shell fuel when using a barclay card . Every little helps , that's asda price , Scandinavian for value , aldi spend a little live alot .

I think ultimate, v power and tesco99 are all much of a muchness tbh. I've tried ultimate and v power and our 197 runs a bit better on shell I haven't tried tesco bur was planning to. Just the hastle they had the other year bothers me. Lambda's aren't cheap lol.

I would say though that I've seen test like this done before and v power out did ultimate so I suppose it depends on a great deal of things. Plus I've heard a lot of bad things about thorny lol

Ultimate ron is way down compared to V isnt it ?

I use V all the time, imo its a great fuel and my 197 seems to go quite happily on it. Its never been used with anything else. V is only 1.24.9 in Telford so not half as expensive as what some of you guys are paying! Plus ya get the points for the V power club card to get me some fuel vouchers down the line, so its a win win really

I use Tesco 99 in my Lawn Mower :smile: (seriously)

Similar Thread Suggestions