Tarmac Rally Car

Mountains more torque, what system have you got attached to it? Is that just a manifold change or is your head on now too?

no that was just a manifold change, have cat replacement fitted to oreca system

also only thing diffrent is 7 1\4 clutch and flywheel

little clip
https://youtu.be/BB2W5rBdVVI

rev cut was kicking in at 7400 rpm on this clip had to increase fuel pressure

nice, shows the sort of gains I was first initially hoping for but never really got chance to see.

what injectors and fuel pressure are you at now then?

Whats standard, 3.5bar? Also does you ECU give you a duty cycle?

From the part numbers it looks like the R3 Maxi uses bigger injectors - I've no idea what size they are mind? I asked over on CS what the bigger power ITB guys use and I think a lot use the IWP043 injectors. Which I noticed today are the same injector as supplied from Oreca in their AT power kits. Starting to think 220ish is the point the standard might need swapping out??

Not to sure off hand what standard is, yes it does, if get anymore power think will have to change them

Ill keep that part number in mind, for next time

Is your cycle high then, guessing it must be 90+% now even with that pressure?

I've heard the Meg 250 injectors are meant to have a nice spray pattern, seen varying reports on what the actual size is, but I think 380cc seems to be the most frequently stated size I've seen (nothing a trip to the Meg forum wouldn't resolve I'm sure). Tbh I've not done masses of research yet, as until I have a standalone it's a pointless task for me but one I think needs taking.

Yes was at 98% before we upped the fuel pressure, so be a bit less than that, but yes at the top end of them,Yes will look into them as well, have to get a set for when next upgrades happen

got the clio re mapped today after fitting the R3 Manifold

graph shows before and after the manifold

attachment.php
Before figures are before this lightweight flywheel and clutch setup?

These after figures are without the remap or with the remap?

TNX

before figures are with toyo exhaust manifold

and after is with R3 manifold and 7 1/4 clutch and flywheel, i didnt think the R3 would make much a diffrence to the fueling but it does

Before figures are before this lightweight flywheel and clutch setup?

These after figures are without the remap or with the remap?

TNX

before figures are with toyo exhaust manifold

and after is with R3 manifold and 7 1/4 clutch and flywheel, i didnt think the R3 would make much a diffrence to the fueling but it does
Those lightened parts might have influenced the dyno numbers too due to less loss between the crank and the wheels.

should be about 112mph, have a gps trip meter in for next event which will read fastet speed reached so will have accurate speed then

Similar Thread Suggestions