surprised looks because its a woman driving

Been to camelot for the day with family,3 cars in total my 197,sisters corsa vxr and mum in her peugeot 307.I was nominated to go in front which i hate cause i never no if im going to fast or to slow,also it being the first time on the motorway since getting my 197 i just wanted to put my foot down a bit,same with my sister in her vxr.Anyway we held on until on our way home as soon as mum new her way we left her :w00t: Didnt go daft but had fun,got quite a lot of looks as people obviously thought we were racing and most had to look twice when they saw it was 2 women:zomg:,funny how many people look surprised when they see its not a young lad driving !!

not sure where hazel grove is but we were on our way home at that time,my sister has a red corsa vxr racing edition !

no its other side of stockport wont have been u just spotted a nimbus 197

My missus has got a SportKA, (I know it's no 197, but it's ok I suppose) and when she boots it and overtakes people she gets some funny looks too. It's as if they are saying in their head - 'god I thought it was going to be a 19 year old chav!' I suppose it doesn't help having 2 full length body stripes!

I no what u mean,i love seeing the looks on some faces,most look nicely surprised but also some annoyed looks off young girls who hear the car and turn to look expecting to see 'like u say a 19y old chav' and then turn away in disgust :rofl:

Lol yeah I would imagine two women in those cars giving it some would attract a fair bit of attention. My GF drives the 197 on a regular basis. Doesnt help that she's only tiny and 19yo gets some suprised looks at the pumps haha.

Nice cars BTW :smile: