Pleasantly surprised, really?

Well since binning the ducati five and half wks ago the collar bones now nearly sorted so thought a button would be ok, all done and yeah sod it go for a spin now I've been out with Mrs mossy and it's all plod and did tie wrap mod last wk, now driven the thing hard and lived it yeah wasn't as fast as my mk1 frs with 380hp but still thought yeah, now today proper gave it some hoof and bloody Ell NO hesitation or flat spot pulled clean and very strong to 7.5k handles sweet as ever just needs bit more bite from brakes but hey ho std pads for ya, oh yeah completely std ff model albeit sticky ad08's and a momo wheel, so yeah pleasantly surprised

Well since binning the ducati five and half wks ago the collar bones now nearly sorted so thought a button would be ok, all done and yeah sod it go for a spin now I've been out with Mrs mossy and it's all plod and did tie wrap mod last wk, now driven the thing hard and lived it yeah wasn't as fast as my mk1 frs with 380hp but still thought yeah, now today proper gave it some hoof and bloody Ell NO hesitation or flat spot pulled clean and very strong to 7.5k handles sweet as ever just needs bit more bite from brakes but hey ho std pads for ya, oh yeah completely std ff model albeit sticky ad08's and a momo wheel, so yeah pleasantly surprised
Bufty *

I think that is really poor design.. i have to see if zip tie fix changes anything in my car..
It is quite poor when cold. When temp normal it works perfectly.

I think that is really poor design.. i have to see if zip tie fix changes anything in my car..
It is quite poor when cold. When temp normal it works perfectly.
Too true it's more like an after thought really still a well engineered bracket should suffice

Yeah the little mod makes a heck of a difference, I definitely had an improvement after doing it. Thankfully my flat spot was never that bad, but irons it out completely with the tie wrap done. Good to hear you're enjoying the car so much!

Is this legit?

Fo sho. Plenty on here that have got the tie wraps out and done the 'mod'. It does work very well, and in most cases it stays the same - there has been the odd car where it has ended up 'learning' and gone back to the old ways, but not many really.

Similar Thread Suggestions