Supercharger my 197.

Yawn another SC thread. Tbh you would be better to buy a mini cooper S and spend 1000 to make it 300 hp instead of 3000 to make it 300 hp and less reliable

:smile: live and learn eh mate

Your not wrong!!!!! I learned how to ruin a perfectly good car and pay for the pleasure. In the end I hated it cause I knew what it cost me (and I'm not just talkin money) and it still wasn't right!! In and out the garage....

moddin' the clio...be careful what you wish for!

197 ***** supercharged *******

For this kit if price is OK I will make a trip from Romania to UK :smile:

Attachments

• 537742_402691709753601_2067608854_n.jpg
    537742_402691709753601_2067608854_n.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 56
Just seen ktecs videos of their supercharged 197 with a gen 90 ecu and looks like it propper shifts. I will deffo be investing

Just seen ktecs videos of their supercharged 197 with a gen 90 ecu and looks like it propper shifts. I will deffo be investing

indeed. I follow them on fb because their news feed is interesting. The car sounds awesome, just waiting for pricing now..

Who did that one? Mine makes loads more torque than that?

all things are relative. Different dyno, different boost pressure......

I was in the car on the dyno while it was being mapped and was having an information sharing session over the vvt control in the GEN90 software (exceptional by the way) at the boost level being run, and on the size of charger, this wouldn't be beaten.

What you mean it wouldn't be beaten Danny? The performance? What charger is it running, must be smaller than mine, or they put a restrictor in?

If K-Tec are offering the supercharger on a commercial basis, they are going to have to turn it down slightly so it doesn't affect reliability. They don't want all the customers coming back with poorly engines due to the supercharger as it will cost them money to repair as well as damage to their reputation leading to no-one buying the supercharger they've spend £000s developing.

240 will be fine mate, 172's run 250/60 all day long. Mines running 260hp and 250 torque and runs great, done close to 3k flat out as well now.

Similar Thread Suggestions