Supercharged RS200 underway :D

Isn't the basic engine the same as that in the R26? Should therefore be capable of taking fairly big power with suitable mods

Isn't the basic engine the same as that in the R26? Should therefore be capable of taking fairly big power with suitable mods

clio engine is built for high compression and megane engine is built for low compression, tho the bottom end is the same, every thing else is different

clio engine is built for high compression and megane engine is built for low compression, tho the bottom end is the same, every thing else is different

Do you mean the block is the same?

the bottom end includes pistons and rods and these are certainly not the same in the 197, as the r26

Bad experiences in the past then I guess lol

its just a "bad practice" and for me not ideal - i know some conversions have used two gaskets and a sandwich plate - that way the gasket stays "standard"

spoke to jam sport yesterday they said its in for final maping now so shouldnt be long now and the kit will be close to 4000 fitted :thumbup:

Hi guys, the supercharger is no longer on our car I am afraid. A simple milltek exhaust system and with a replacement ITG panel filter on the way from K-tec

The good news is we now have a much greater availability of the car and more new products on the way, including door pillar trims and some nice additions to the 197/200 wing vent apertures.

cheers

Bic

Hi guys, the supercharger is no longer on our car I am afraid. A simple milltek exhaust system and with a replacement ITG panel filter on the way from K-tec

The good news is we now have a much greater availability of the car and more new products on the way, including door pillar trims and some nice additions to the 197/200 wing vent apertures.

cheers

Bic

how comes your not going the surper charger route?

The development of the kit was far to slow for us and was imposing on the development time needed with the car for our own interests. In turn this meant we were able to prepare the car ready to show at Santa Pod at the weekend which enabled us to show more people what we are about and what we can do, instead of the car being tied up elsewhere, which is not very promotive (sp) of our business and products.

The development of the kit was far to slow for us and was imposing on the development time needed with the car for our own interests. In turn this meant we were able to prepare the car ready to show at Santa Pod at the weekend which enabled us to show more people what we are about and what we can do, instead of the car being tied up elsewhere, which is not very promotive (sp) of our business and products.

cool, :smile: and good luck :smile:

sorry to hear things didnt quite work out on the S/C front,

but will look forward to some new carbon products from yourselfs,

Gutted that this didn't go ahead.

How well was it running when you had it on and roughly how close was it to completion?

And another company fails to boost the 197 :wink: ITBs FTW

Bic i saw you at Fast Show but you walked right past me and the misses lol, must not of recognised me :tongueout:...