Supercharged RS200 underway :D

260 bhp on standard internals and ecu? pritty impressive if so been alot of people on here saying it couldnt be done with out something breaking

Kind of depends whether MikeLYR27 either works for them or owns the car in question?

I have no idea what this engine can do, so it'd probably be best wait to hear it from a confirmed horse's mouth... it'd be a bit better than hearsay.

Not suggesting anyones lying and I'm not saying I'm Alan Sugar but when car manufacturers build a car that they are unsure whether theres a market for, they test the water enquring who would buy it....those who may be interested, they keep informed on its development or even invite people down to see how testings going. Keeps their interest and their potential sale

You dont get a better market to sell 197/200 supercharger than a clio 197/200 forum!!!! I am sure there are many on here who would rather put 4 grand into their own car than change to a different manufacturer. Those who would buy a supercharged 200 over a Meg. Not to mention the publicity (I'm sure it would be picked up by Evo and Redline) and maybe 50 grand of sales on here alone.
After all, the only thing stopping the Clio from being the car it should be is another genuine 60 bhp....!!!!

Last edited:
superb dont no why people dont believe you what would you achieve from lying apart from looking like a fool?

Nothing :smile: I can understand some skeptasism, but I don't own the car or work there. I know them as mates and am down there all the time. And you know there doing lots on my car. So I've just asked abOut the charger. I'm not selling it. Just putting a few rumours to rest and telling you all a bit about it because u all want to no. Believe me or you don't I don't care, I'm just telling you all what you want to no. :smile:

Nothing :smile: I can understand some skeptasism, but I don't own the car or work there. I know them as mates and am down there all the time. And you know there doing lots on my car. So I've just asked abOut the charger. I'm not selling it. Just putting a few rumours to rest and telling you all a bit about it because u all want to no. Believe me or you don't I don't care, I'm just telling you all what you want to no. :smile:

mate i'm not saying i disbeleve you but hard facts are much better,

Yeah they are, I'm not having a pop, was trying to help you all out be refreshing this thread, I've got nothing to gain from this lol?! You've only gotta see from there fiesta ST work as to how good/capable the products are.

Bic is extremely busy when it comes to running streamline carbon, and from what i gather the clio is up and running all healthy...he just cant have got round to updating the forums.

Did see a pic of his latest carbon roof skin for a focus rs.....very niiiiiiiiiice