Stupid people!!!

I had something left round the side of the house by the gate. It was there and I was glad to get it. But as you say, it wouldn't take much for someone to run off with it.

when i bought my xbox last year i ordered a charger and rechargeable batteries for the pad.

when it got delivered they left it in my green bin, now thats all well and good except they didnt leave a note telling me that is was in the bin..........................

were you meant to sign for your laser? In which case, can't you argue that no-one was in (so the driver must have "signed" ). Also, aren't they meant to leave it "in a safe place" if it;s not signed for, or return it for future redelivery?

I would have a real go at them, and I wouldn't let it lie..sure there are forums on Amazon for people who have had the same thing?

Royal Mail / Parcel Farce deliver the standard delivery Amazon stuff, and this service doesn't require a signature for the goods. Whilst it is a retarded thing to do (leaving it on the doorstep I mean), I doubt you have a leg to stand on.

Always spec the Express Delivery for expensive / bulky goods, or get it delivered to your work address like I do, always someone in to sign for it then.

Not the answer you wanted to hear, but still argue with Amazon none the less.

were you meant to sign for your laser? In which case, can't you argue that no-one was in (so the driver must have "signed" ). Also, aren't they meant to leave it "in a safe place" if it;s not signed for, or return it for future redelivery?

I would have a real go at them, and I wouldn't let it lie..sure there are forums on Amazon for people who have had the same thing?

I rang amazon. They were actually very understanding about the matter and said something had gone awry with my order.

Amazon have sent a replacement laser level out already free of charge and as an apology, sent it recorded delivery free of charge too.

If the laser level turns up this time I will say I'm more than happy with the result. Only time will tell and I'll keep you all updated.

Royal Mail / Parcel Farce deliver the standard delivery Amazon stuff, and this service doesn't require a signature for the goods. Whilst it is a retarded thing to do (leaving it on the doorstep I mean), I doubt you have a leg to stand on.

Always spec the Express Delivery for expensive / bulky goods, or get it delivered to your work address like I do, always someone in to sign for it then.

Not the answer you wanted to hear, but still argue with Amazon none the less.

Unfortunately that is not an option for me because I work on different building sites all the time.

it will be a result if it turns up this time.

i have checked the tracking report and its in Droitwich. it should be here tuesday fingers crossed

you could be like someone who lives in our housing block that i have seen pouring a kettle over their windscreen on a morning...........................