Stupid people!!!

is it just me or are and increasing amount of people suffering from an inferior intellectual ability?

example;

i have just bought a bosch laser level from amazon.com. it was quite expensive but the amount of time it will save me more than makes up for it.

it hasnt arrived and the "track my package" thing is saying it was delivered on wednesday night.

after some slight concern i rang amazon to see what the hell is going on.

amazons response;

"we can report mr gould that your item was delivered to you on the 25th of november and left on your door step"

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stupid people, i have alot on right now as it is with out morons making my life more stresful!!!!!!!!!!

they have delivered the item to somewhere in sheffield and just left it on the door step, i mean seriously what i have bought was £100 + and they have left it a ****ing door step!

face palm*

my head is actually hurting

I work with idiots all day long...why should you get away with it! lol

Yep...the worlds definately going one way!

your right matey, i guess we all have to put up with them.

like a labourer i had who drove past ferrybridge power station and saw the steam coming from the colling towers and said;

"Ryan, is that how clouds are made?"

like a labourer i had who drove past ferrybridge power station and saw the steam coming from the colling towers and said;

"Ryan, is that how clouds are made?"

whys that funny ?! I thought that was how clouds are made.. Also heard you can sit on them too!!

the future doesnt look good. Working in a job where im always talking to the public you see how dim the contry has become. I now doubt the long term survival of the human race. Give it another 30 years and were done for. :worried:

Example 2;

I have been to mcdonalds for some dinner, I asked for 2 sweet curry dips.

Insatead I got given a happy meal, and then they tried charging me for it.

There is no longer natural selection in our society that is the problem... The ones that would have been wiped out and allowed the gene pool to progress are allowed to live on due to health and safety etc! Why do we need 'Deep Water' signs at the side of roads??? Anyone can drown in 2inches of water so does that mean we need a traffic womble at the side of every puddle too giving us due warning!?

There is no longer natural selection in our society that is the problem... The ones that would have been wiped out and allowed the gene pool to progress are allowed to live on due to health and safety etc! Why do we need 'Deep Water' signs at the side of roads??? Anyone can drown in 2inches of water so does that mean we need a traffic womble at the side of every puddle too giving us due warning!?

signs like this make me lol.

there isnt signs everywhere saying "dont stab people" because if your a decent member of society you already know that stabbing people isnt allowed.

funny how councils and the like feel they have to put up signs everywhere informing the "duller" members of the public about general life facts.

i fully agree with you on natural selection being eliminated in modern society. the benefits system has unfortunately made it possible for the inferior intellectual members of society to reproduce, thus leading to 3rd generation dole dossers who have nothing better to do with there time than to smoke and drink kestrel super strength.

with GCSE exams becoming increasingly easier in 30 years time the majority of the adult population will be walking round saying;

"me clever!, you clever?"

Well it would solve the unemployment problem, the only possible issues are;
they would need eye protection - to prevent being splashed
they would need ear protection - working close to traffic
they would need a hi-vis jacket - so they don't get run over
they would need to be bubble wrapped - so if they do get run over no injury occurs

Last but not least;

The sign they hold to warn of said puddle would need the sign below to prevent any other 'cut' type injury when the retard inevitably licks the sign due to someone referring to is as a 'lollipop'....

funny_signs_3_FUNNY_SIGNS-s450x338-14744-580.jpg

Not really thread related, but sign related.

I took this in Australia, I love the sign on the bottom left!

5211451513_8233026892_b.jpg

i baught £200 worth of clothes for the mises for xmas the other day they were left in my back shed for 3 days i didnt even know they were there on the tracking details it said it was left with a next door lol tits

im gutted about this laser level tbh, i cant believe they left it on the door step. £100 left on the door step........................

I had over a hundered pounds worth left at the front of the house from Amazon the other day too.. DHL !!!