Stories from the Road | June 12th Update | Page 8

Ha ha, some good ones there Tom. I've seen Jonny Cash in Wolverhampton and though 'why on earth would you want that on your car?'

Poor pic, but you can just about make it out. I don't think that's a parking space.

DSC_2646.jpg

Saw this parked up in Telford, looked amazing!

DSC_2640.jpg

All star line up.

2011-08-25162920.jpg

Range Rover? I think not. Look closely, it's a test mule for something. It was much shorter than a Range Rover and the guy gunned it when I got my phone out to take a pic. You can see a lower transmission.

DSC_0052.jpg

Last edited:
Is a meet cheating? Foreign GTR with a great plate at the Midlands breakfast club.

DSCF2728.jpg

Monster!

DSCF2737.jpg

My mates last car, 1987 1.6 diesel VW Golf Caddy pickup, rat style with rusted bonnet, decked with contrasting red back. It had a roof rack and when he bought it, old luggage. It also had orange Polo wheels on it, but he changed them to BBS style. He sold it recently after it cost him £1000 to get it through it's MOT test. Welding required, only 2 of the brakes were working, no number plate lights, no working fog light, other things. The joys of owning a 'unique' old car.

DSC_0050.jpg

Ha ha some great pics Tom
is that bloke pushing a shopping trolley near that gold ferrari? :blush:mg:
the R8 parking in your first pic!!!:whatever:
Cheers. Yeah, he was - he was posing for everyones picture and loving it.

Ha ha, some good ones there Tom. I've seen Jonny Cash in Wolverhampton and though 'why on earth would you want that on your car?'

DSC_2646.jpg
Cheers - that pics quality - made me lol at work. >.<

That's my drive to work, every day (the road - not the line-up...)

Range Rover? I think not. Look closely, it's a test mule for something. It was much shorter than a Range Rover and the guy gunned it when I got my phone out to take a pic. You can see a lower transmission.
What's a mule? :|

haha, that's ace!

It's good to see other people taking pictures on their travels. :smiley:

Cheers - that pics quality - made me lol at work. >.<

Are you refering to the picture quality itself or the fact that some tool has parked their Megane between a lampost and a wall? Lol!

That's my drive to work, every day (the road - not the line-up...)

A460 in Featherstone?

What's a mule? :|

A mule or test mule is a future model that the manufacturer is testing, but puts one of their current car bodies over the top to disguise it

Haha, whhyyyyyy?!

Dunno the name of the road, Arran - just know it's the one. I'll look tonight - it's deffo the same road.

Hahaha quality thread!!! I see allsorts out and about but I never take photos, think I'll start.

That ''areo'' guy has had me in stitches bless him!!! :smiley:

Only one for me...this repulsively ugly thing!!!

veyron1.jpg

veyron2.jpg

veyron3.jpg

And not my skills, but google's skills:

zsups.jpg

zsups2.jpg

zsups1.jpg
^^My Zetec S

sukige.jpg
My Suki Saxo :smile: