Your ex horror stories

Long time ago went out with a lovely lady but 99p short of a Pound came in from training one night.woake up with 16 stitches in my head forgot we had people round for dinner.oh she hit me with a cast iron frying pan

Reactions: Dystant
Long time ago went out with a lovely lady but 99p short of a Pound came in from training one night.woake up with 16 stitches in my head forgot we had people round for dinner.
Haha. My second ex wife used to stand at the end of our bed all night staring at me. She ate cornflakes for six months solid as she thought everything else had worms in it. She ran off with someone else and then when I wouldn't have her back she threw herself against a wall and had me arrested three times

Haha. My second ex wife used to stand at the end of our bed all night staring at me. She ate cornflakes for six months solid as she thought everything else had worms in it. She ran off with someone else and then when I wouldn't have her back she threw herself against a wall and had me arrested three times
Joy just what you need

Similar Thread Suggestions