Stickers on or off

Had my car stickered up for the trip to Le Mans. I've taken most of them off but i undecided whether i like the Clio Cup stickers on the door.

Shall i keep them on as it's something different or take them off?

Let me know what you think.

This is how she looked for the trip to Le Mans.

DSCF8609.jpg

This is how she looks now.

DSCF9106.jpg

Id take them off and put the elf one on the boot about 10cm down from where it is now so it joins in with just above the line on the rear bumper where it starts to slope downwards inline with the diffuser.

Id take them off and put the elf one on the boot about 10cm down from where it is now so it joins in with just above the line on the rear bumper where it starts to slope downwards inline with the diffuser.

you mean down abit...right abit? :lol:

If you have an F1 riveted plaque then that's nice, but that's about the most i can stretch to :wink:

Not keen on the Cup stickers, but I think you could go 1 of 2 ways. Either add more stickers and make it look like a racer, or take them off and make it look like more of a car. I too like the Elf ones though.

Cheers mate! And if possible could you take a closer pic of your bullets? Do you have the 'renault sport' in blue and the rest black? I cant see it clear enough but if thats the case it looks awesome! :smile:

Yeah i do. Took me ages to get them right. Found the best way was to paint the whole thing black then use a touch up pen for the letters.

Here's a pic

DSCF9566.jpg

Similar Thread Suggestions