Steel wheel

i would any steel wheels that are 5 stud from an espace as you need clearance for the brake calipers - the space saver spare i have is form an espace as per renault recommendation!

i would any steel wheels that are 5 stud from an espace as you need clearance for the brake calipers - the space saver spare i have is form an espace as per renault recommendation!

Does your space saver have a 175/70 x 16 tyre on it?

I have bought one of these and it just seems a bit big.

Mike mines going to wheel maniacs in Tipton they loan you wheels whilst yours are being done :thumbsup:

how much am i looking at because a mate of mine owns a little shop but hes dogs balls and is a mile away from my house but hes looking at £200 for sand blast and powder coated

how much am i looking at because a mate of mine owns a little shop but hes dogs balls and is a mile away from my house but hes looking at £200 for sand blast and powder coated

they charge £55 per wheel m8ty and the work is very good they blast refurb then powder coat and gloss i think defo worth talking to them they have also quoted me 3 days turn around so quite quick the only issue i have with them is they don't have spare wheels for the Meg because the breaks are stupidly sized lol:thumbsup:

they charge £55 per wheel m8ty and the work is very good they blast refurb then powder coat and gloss i think defo worth talking to them they have also quoted me 3 days turn around so quite quick the only issue i have with them is they don't have spare wheels for the Meg because the breaks are stupidly sized lol:thumbsup:

ahhh i need my clio for work