steel wheels

Not suggesting it but interestingly on a Saxo or 106 steel wheels can be made to look awesome! Not too sure on the 197 though haha

197 is 5 stud...

Laguna ones may fit, but will they clear the Brembos? I thought part of the reason you needed the Espace / MeganeRS spare wheel was due to the Brembos, suggesting that Laguna wheels won't clear the front brakes.

I think DanT meant the steel wheels can be made to look good on a saxo/106. So steel wheels possibly could be made to look good on a 197.

i not planning on aking tem loo good it just i getting my sandard 200 alloys sprayed gloss black and didnt really fancy leaving the car on axle stands so was goin to put some steelys on temporarily!!

i not planning on aking tem loo good it just i getting my sandard 200 alloys sprayed gloss black and didnt really fancy leaving the car on axle stands so was goin to put some steelys on temporarily!!

This is what I thought you were doing! I don't think anyone in their right mind would permenantly run steels on a 197 would they? Lol!

laguna or espace wheels will fit as the "steel space-saver" is an espace wheel fitment but also used on the megane rs models