Standard exhaust pops and bangs??

how long have you had it? Just 1k miles on mine and i got nothing, but ive heard people saying that theirs does. P. I. M. P. :driveby:

500 miles and I get pops and bangs from 3rd to 4th and when changing down with a slight blip of throttle gets a pop. :wink:

Mine seems to do it more when cold, I haven't got the hang of making it pop when I wan't it to yet!

That's with about 900 miles on the clock

If u dump the clutch at 7k it does it. Decat it does it all the time.

Got 6k on the clock now. Yeah its definitely popping with nearly every gear change when cold, and usually does it from 2-3 and 3-4 when warm! Not if im getting my foot down though, only around 3/4rpm

Haha you are not alone with that one. Gave it a good thrashing round some b-roads last night and when i got home i turned around and went back for more lol. The sound is addictive i swear.

Haha you are not alone with that one. Gave it a good thrashing round some b-roads last night and when i got home i turned around and went back for more lol. The sound is addictive i swear.

haha, no woody not just you lmao.
ive been lookin at cams but there rather dear lol. thinkin sports cat/decat, portin n poishing and a reamp :thumbsup:

i wanna hear your car when the supercharger kit is installed lol

Yeah cams are dear 1k parts and labour, plus whateva for a custom map well worth it thgh the sound is orgasmic :smile: