Standard exhaust pops and bangs??

lmfao thanks bud. ull have to come to 1 of the meets . . . . . it comes with a warning though. . . . .

"bring a change of underwear"

Ours pops and burbles nicely. During the summer when we did our north of Scotland roadtrip, we had it popping and burbling all the time. I find it does it, the more miles you put on it.

Still nowhere near the pops I used to get on my old Corsa VXR.

Mine's on 7k now and has a really nice sound to it. Not sure about pops and bangs though. Can't hear those over Take That

Mine pops and gurggles and sounds superb... inside the car lol. I dont think its that audible on the outside.

Mine is doing it when warm in mist gears when changing between 2.5-3.5krpm :smile: not everytime seems to be doing it more now I'm driving it with less right foot!

I miss my old car, very highly tuned NA engine that used to pop and gargle constantly.

I perfected the art of spitting huge flames out of the exhaust on every gear change or rolling down a hill with it in 2nd.

It used to pop like a bitch.

yes. . . . . too loud for tracks lol

Na not too loud i dont think lol

just ask some of the guys that came on the north wales blast a few weeks ago

they all were askin what exhaust i had on?

"standard with a dodge bodge" lol best 20 quid mod i have done lol

Yup, some tasty rally style noises.

I think woody is referring to the noise regulations most tracks have in place nowadays.

It is annoying when your car is too loud to go on track, especially when you have paid for your track time up front.

Good tip is to nip to a track day and have them noise test it whilst they're doing everyone else's. Only costs you fuel and you may get a few passenger laps out of it, if you bring a lid and ask nicely.

Think my OEM system was 88db at Snetterton. Usual limits are 96 and 105, depending on location and day of the week.

Yup, some tasty rally style noises.

Pops sometimes when blipping the throttle from idle.

Also occasionally when changing gear.

I was looking at changing it but tbh it already sounds so good!