standard disk and pads

ebays the place. 250 tops for genuine renault u cud fit them ureself if u have a decent tool kit

i would strongly reccomend new pins wen u change the front pads as they tend to bend easily.

I'd also strongly suggest you look into uprated pads. I got carbone lorraine ones in mine and they are a million times better than well serviced standard pads. Only downside is that they squeal a tiny bit when braking lightly

I'd also strongly suggest you look into uprated pads. I got carbone lorraine ones in mine and they are a million times better than well serviced standard pads. Only downside is that they squeal a tiny bit when braking lightly
my sons got them on his trophy and they squeal like
a castrated pig:swear: cant stand that noise

my sons got them on his trophy and they squeal like
a castrated pig:swear: cant stand that noise

Good chance he has the older compound unless he bought them in the last few months. They made a new RC5+ compound which really does only squeal a tiny bit. I can just about hear mine squeal if i have the window down, can't hear anything with them up

Original Brembo disks are only like £70 from here, including free next day delivery.

http://www.bremboshop.co.uk/_p4137784.htm

These one are great especially for the price, the only bad point is that they aren't painted.

....not for constant & repeated hard braking

And no standard pads aren't good if your driving in a race but for road and a bit of track time they are fine. I know several people that run standard brake pads and disks, do track time and don't have problem with brake fade etc. And they dont brake softly.