Squeeky clutch pedal? GET IN HERE!

Just an update here.
Had new pads and braided lines done at BTM. We decided to go for ATE super blue because you can see when it's flushed through the system.
Brakes are amazing. 3 days later it's got a squeak!!! When I get in and use the pedal with the engine off. No squeak. Start up and it squeaks until the car is warmed up last the second mark. At first wasn't too bad. But has got worse. After reading this thread I think I will change fluid quick time.

Bled my clutch today and it didn't make much difference in pedal feel,

but i now have the "Squeek" i have RBF600 in the system, its not the pedal sqeeking it sounds like its the actual clutch ? any Ideas ?

Thought I'd chip in my 10p, found this thread on a search after my clutch pedal developed a squeak the day after ....... you guessed it, I did a full fluid replace with ATE Super Blue. Now need to decide which is more annoying, the squeak or having to replace all the fluid again

Been searching for a fix for my squeaky pedal for a while now and just discovered this thread. I've gone nuts with the lube several times with little success, and then had the dealer techs look at it today during a service and was only met with blank faces.

Guess what... I am running Superblue fluid and I'm fairly sure the squeaky clutch started around the time of the fluid change, but I've never put 2 and 2 together until now!

I am hoping and praying that a swap to another fluid will get rid of it, have any of you had success since the last update? Especially swapping to the Motul stuff which seems to be the next best option?

I'll get some ordered up sharpish if so!

The new ate 200 causes the same issues as the blue.

I had no squeak and then I flushed the brakes and clutch line and I now have a squeak.