spacers

There not that bad. Youve seen the pics of mine slammed, i was worried about them being lost but i actually love the look. The pics may look a bit deceiving but they dont look lost at all in the arches, just ask woody. Tbf tho, 10mm should be ok. Up to you of course tho dude, im just giving my opinion. :smile:

Also love the look of my car, but from some angles wheels look lost in wheel arches quite a lot. Can say the drowned wheels are only fault on the great appearance of the car... :wink:

There not that bad. Youve seen the pics of mine slammed, i was worried about them being lost but i actually love the look. The pics may look a bit deceiving but they dont look lost at all in the arches, just ask woody. Tbf tho, 10mm should be ok. Up to you of course tho dude, im just giving my opinion. :smile:

yea i totaly understand thats y i only want 10mm spacers just to birng it out slightly but im struggling to find sum good h&r ones anywhere lol

They should do mate. If you order them, best off ringing and double checking dude.

Those eibach spacers aren't hubcentric, I wouldn't get them. The 16mm eibachs are hubcentric though and should be fine

think i will ring em first thanx m8, u got anymore plans for yours?

yep lol! Inlets and remap from TDF hopefully end of this year. And one new addition early next when the weather is better. Not gonna say yet tho :wink: Bit different for this site, looking forward to it tho!! So did you buy your coilovers dude?

Reactions: Clawliger
TB's nah sounds like an exterior mod the way he talks lol.

oh and i have 10mm spacers but dont forget ive got meggy wheels on.

Yeah its exterior lol! Im going supercharger once jamsport have theres up and running, hopefully once the finance is done on mine and then the car wont be everyday.

I am 99% sure they will fit, wheel specs are the same as Megane Turbo. From what people have said, I don't think longer bolts would be necessary, but I would give them a try and see if you have a lot of turns on the bolts, or not.

Did you ever buy the megane spacers? I'm looking at them at the moment.

The standard bolts only have about 6 or 7 turns engaged which is about on the limit anyway. Any thickness of spacer will need new bolts

Gay, will ruin the handling, been there done it. Search though some posts if need be. If the cars used for posing they are OK. If its used for a good blast (what its made for)they are a waste of money.
Oh and you'll 100% need 20 new longer bolts.

Gay, will ruin the handling, been there done it. Search though some posts if need be. If the cars used for posing they are OK. If its used for a good blast (what its made for)they are a waste of money.
Oh and you'll 100% need 20 new longer bolts.

Yeh just on this subject, i have recently had my spacers taken off as they came on my r27 from the previous owner and i do feel a difference. The car feels tighter in the bends and more snappy to me to turn at speed.

Problem is i still want coilovers haha!