Soon to be a 197 owner!

To put the photo on your post mate, you want the IMG tag. Not sure how you do it on a mobile though (I'm guessing thats what your using, since the link is from Mobile photofukit)

Get tapatalk app on your mobile if you want to quickly from your phone :smile:

Car looks like, shame your insurance quote is so much, but in fairness I know people who've paid more for an awefull lot less car.

Enjoy the car, but please please please take it handy, remember the fast the car, the harder you hit the tree when you run out of talent.

I hate to sound like a forum know-it-all but honestly, get on to a track day and learn how to control the car properly. I did my first one at 21 when I got my 197, before that I'd been doing 35k+ miles per year in all sorts of cars and vans for work and thought I knew how to drive. I was wrong.

Enjoy :thumbsup:

Yeah the insurance is a pain, thanks for the advice, i think doing a few track days will do me good and get to know the car better

Sounds good mate! I bought myself a 197 in albi blue just last weekend. Absolutely loving it so far and the colour is superb! It'll be quite a first car for you!

Yeah i do love the colour, well i hope all goes well saturday as i have to travel 3 hours on the train to see it, but ill keep you posted