Something Different

Ste how many times am I going to have to tell you to whack a V6 in something!?! :rofl:

I know, but they do sound pretty!!! :smiley:

What about... Nissan 1.6Dig-T lump from a Juke? See if you can get it in and running before Renault release their version of it in the summer. With the number of pensioners who own Juke's, I would think there would be a fair few witten off and being broken... Now, that'd be a big old first to add to the collection mate!!! :wink:

I know, but they do sound pretty!!! :smiley:

What about... Nissan 1.6Dig-T lump from a Juke? See if you can get it in and running before Renault release their version of it in the summer. With the number of pensioners who own Juke's, I would think there would be a fair few witten off and being broken... Now, that'd be a big old first to add to the collection mate!!! :wink:

Hmmmm let me get 1 done before I do another ha ha and you are defo right v6 s sound awesome

Nooo, I mean stick the Nissan lump in the Modus!!! :smiley:

Same engine that's going in the new RS next summer. Beat them to it!!! :thumbsup:

I agree with will evolution mate

Or simultaneously can work too as I've found out for quite a few years

Of course I'm using the term 'finish' loosely. Technically its finished cause I dive it daily without no issues, no lights and no drama!!!! Only a couple of boxes left to tick really.....and thats about breaking the 300bhp barrier...

Of course I'm using the term 'finish' loosely. Technically its finished cause I dive it daily without no issues, no lights and no drama!!!! Only a couple of boxes left to tick really.....and thats about breaking the 300bhp barrier...

Which trust me is well on the way

Similar Thread Suggestions