So what did you get?

I got spoiled, no car stuff though lol. Which is fair seeing as all I want is the 330mm brake upgrade lol.

Told my folks and sister to donate the money they'd have spent on presents for me to charity instead (told each one a different charity). Still ended up with the latest Top Gear DVD and The Class Of '92 DVD and a couple of t-shirts. Lewis' mother wrapped up all manner of useless sh!t for me, it's the thought that counts I guess, didn't actually expect anything from her.

It's been a decent enough day, Lewis loved his presents and my folks and sister were made up with what I got them too. But to be honest, I'm really not feeling it this year, it's lost its magic for me. Dinner was good as always though, wiped everybody out. So as soon as Lewis is in bed I'm f?cking off out for a drive. :smile:

Last edited:
Told my folks and sister to donate the money they'd have spent on presents for me to charity instead (told each one a different charity). Still ended up with the latest Top Gear DVD and The Class Of '92 DVD and a couple of t-shirts. Lewis' mother wrapped up all manner of useless sh!t for me, it's the thought that counts I guess, didn't actually expect anything from her.

It's been a decent enough day, Lewis loved his presents and my folks and sister were made up with what I got them too. But to be honest, I'm really not feeling it this year, it's lost its magic for me...

just how I feel for last few years really...would have been dads 80 tomorrow if he lived....off to lay flowers then Friday give the st some stick :st:

pleasantly suprised today, got these of the parents,

20131225_115816_zpsiou2kaaf.jpg

gf loadsa clothes, aftershave, trainers etc

(wouldnt of minded some hekos and mini mudflaps that i hinted for lol)

Tamiya 1/16th King Tiger Tank of my wonderful wife and Some new Werkstat polish to wax her new Car lol

i got a rally driving day, some posh tea, coffee and biscuits to take to work as the crap we get offshore is tragic!

I got:
Crash helmet & gloves
Cobra golf bag
Glow in the dark batman bed trousers
Some sweets
Bluerays
Remote controlled car
Some clothes
Bottle of Grey Goose

and a Lord title lol My girlfriend often calls me Lord Crosbie as a joke, but now I am actually a Lord!

You may bow to my greatness.